Terms & conditions
This website is owned and operated by SoleLution Limited ("SoleLution", "we", "us". Registered office: Unit 1, Office 1, Tower Lane Business Park, Tower Lane, Warmley, Bristol BS30 8XT. Registered number: 5509433 in England and Wales. VAT Number 862528215.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you need to contact us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer services on 01275 843399. Our usual opening hours are Monday to Saturday 9am to 5.30pm.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on our website.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We are required by law to inform you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply. We do not accept amendments to these Terms and Conditions.
Failure by us to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
We aim to process all enquiries and requests as quickly as possible, but we reserve the right to restrict, refuse or cancel orders, as well as refuse access to the website and terminate accounts at our discretion.
We take every effort to ensure that the prices shown on the website are accurate, but should a product be listed at the incorrect price you will be refunded the difference in the case of the correct price being lower and the goods dispatched as normal. If the correct price is higher to you, we will email you to give the option of continuing at the correct price or cancelling the order.
Pricing and availability information is subject to change without notice.
All prices are quoted in UK pounds sterling, are inclusive of VAT but do not include delivery charges. Some children’s shoes are exempt of VAT.
Prices of goods displayed in and ordered through the website may differ from prices in store.
Processing your order with us
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. Please note that verbal and/or electronic acknowledgements do not constitute order confirmation or order acceptance. Your order will be accepted and the creation of a legally binding contract between you and us will take place once the goods have been dispatched or collected. Alternatively, we may decline all or part of your order for any reason, in which case we will inform you in-person or by telephone or e-mail.
Your order is sent directly to our secure till in our shop for processing. Once we have received your order and payment, our staff will pick, pack and dispatch the item. We will aim to do this the same day for all orders in to our shop Mon-Sat (excl Bank Holidays).
Security (Sage Pay)
We use the industry leading internet payment company Sage Pay to protect your card details and protect us from fraud. The following security systems are used.
Transaction security. All transaction information passed between merchant sites and the Sage Pay VSP Systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing you pass to the Sage Pay servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Encryption and Data Storage. All sensitive data is secured on Sage Pay using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
Links to banks. Sage Pay has multiple private links into the banking network that are completely separate from the Internet and which do not cross any publicly accessible networks. Any cardholder information sent to the banks and any authorisation message coming back is secure and cannot be tampered with.
Employee access. No individuals within our company or Sage Pay are able to decrypt transaction information or cardholder data. Our systems only allow access to our most senior staff and only in extenuating circumstances (such as investigations of Card Fraud by the Police). Your transaction information and customer card information is secure even form our own employees because our systems never display the full card numbers, even on administration screens.
All deliveries are subject to availability and authorization of your payment.
We can either deliver the goods to your chosen address or they can be collected from your nominated store.
For items ordered for collection at store, there is no delivery charge. Items can take up to five working days to arrive in your nominated store. You will receive an email confirmation that your order has arrived at the store. If you fail to collect items within 14 days, you will be refunded and the items returned to stock.
For standard delivery to mainland UK and Northern Ireland, there is no delivery charge for orders over £25 and delivery is within five working days. We currently use Royal Mail. For orders and payment, received before 2pm we will endeavour to despatch these the same day.
Next day deliveries are available on request but do carry a charge. For further information please contact us.
Overseas deliveries carry a charge which is notified to you during the checkout process.
We will endeavour to deliver all items within the time scales given, however we are reliant on third party carriers and cannot be held liable for any delays and/or loss caused by a delay.
If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly, so that we can make a claim against the carriers. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund.
We take every care to ensure that your order is carefully despatched and hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you have any cause for dissatisfaction with your goods you may return them.
Items must be returned in their original condition including the box, unworn and returned within 14 days of receiving them. Please only try shoes on a carpeted floor. You may:
- Return them directly to any SoleLution store
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt along with your despatch note and credit/debit card used to make the original purchase.
- If the item is in its original condition we will process the refund for you.
- Return them by post,
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Please wrap the goods in an outer packaging. All returns should be sent to:SoleLution Ltd,
62 High Street,
- Please email us at email@example.com to notify us that you will be returning the goods including the despatch number and a brief description of why you are returning the goods. The cancellation reason is not necessary but will help us to improve the service we offer customers in future. We will email you a "Returns Authorisation Number" which should be written on the outside of the package so that we can identify it on receipt.
- Goods are to be returned at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
- Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total cost of the goods sent out, not the delivery charge. We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
- If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
In the unlikely event of goods being faulty, please contact us either by telephone (01275 843399) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the matter further.
All of this is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. This information is provided by SoleLution and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SoleLution Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, SoleLution takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Use of the SoleLution website
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.>
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such us of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.