We take every care to ensure that your order is carefully despatched and hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you have any cause for dissatisfaction with your goods you may return them.
Items must be returned in their original condition including the box, unworn and returned within 14 days of receiving them. Please only try shoes on a carpeted floor. You may:
- Items must be returned in their original condition including the box, unworn and returned within 14 days of receiving them. Please only try shoes on a carpeted floor. You may:
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt along with your despatch note and credit/debit card used to make the original purchase.
- If the item is in its original condition we will process the refund for you.
- Return them by post
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Please wrap the goods in an outer packaging. All returns should be sent to:
62 High Street,
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that you will be returning the goods including the despatch number and a brief description of why you are returning the goods. The cancellation reason is not necessary but will help us to improve the service we offer customers in future. We will email you a "Returns Authorisation Number" which should be written on the outside of the package so that we can identify it on receipt.
- Goods are to be returned at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
- Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total cost of the goods sent out, not the delivery charge. We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
- If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
In the unlikely event of goods being faulty, please contact us either by telephone (01275 843399) or email (email@example.com) to discuss the matter further.
All of this is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.