Geox J Waviness Girl J926DA - C0653 White/Multi
All deliveries are subject to availability and authorization of your payment.
We can either deliver the goods to your chosen address or they can be collected from your nominated store.
For items ordered for collection at store, there is no delivery charge. Items can take up to five working days to arrive in your nominated store. You will receive an email confirmation that your order has arrived at the store. If you fail to collect items within 14 days, you will be refunded and the items returned to stock.
For standard delivery to mainland UK and Northern Ireland, there is no delivery charge for orders over £25 and delivery is within five working days. We currently use Royal Mail. For orders and payment, received before 2pm we will endeavour to despatch these the same day.
Next day deliveries are available on request but do carry a charge. For further information please contact us.
Overseas deliveries carry a charge which is notified to you during the checkout process.
We will endeavour to deliver all items within the time scales given, however we are reliant on third party carriers and cannot be held liable for any delays and/or loss caused by a delay.
If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly, so that we can make a claim against the carriers. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund.
We take every care to ensure that your order is carefully despatched and hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you have any cause for dissatisfaction with your goods you may return them.
Items must be returned in their original condition including the box, unworn and returned within 14 days of receiving them. Please only try shoes on a carpeted floor. You may:
- Items must be returned in their original condition including the box, unworn and returned within 14 days of receiving them. Please only try shoes on a carpeted floor. You may:
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt along with your despatch note and credit/debit card used to make the original purchase.
- If the item is in its original condition we will process the refund for you.
- Return them by post
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Please wrap the goods in an outer packaging. All returns should be sent to:SoleLution Ltd, 62 High Street, Portishead, BristolBS20 6EH.
- Please email us at email@example.com to notify us that you will be returning the goods including the despatch number and a brief description of why you are returning the goods. The cancellation reason is not necessary but will help us to improve the service we offer customers in future. We will email you a "Returns Authorisation Number" which should be written on the outside of the package so that we can identify it on receipt.
- Goods are to be returned at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
- Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total cost of the goods sent out, not the delivery charge. We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
- If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
In the unlikely event of goods being faulty, please contact us either by telephone (01275 843399) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the matter further.
All of this is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
CHILD SIZES | ADULT SIZES
The tables below give you a rough comparison between UK and European sizing based on the brands that we sell. The difference between European sizes is approximately 3/4 UK size and therefore rarely do sizes tally exactly.
We would prefer the opportunity to fit your childrens' shoes in person, although we do appreciate that this is not always possible. Please remember that the gauge only gives us a guide. Just because they have been measured a certain size, does not mean that this size will fit due to variations between manufacturers and even their styles. If you need any advice on sizing and fitting, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|UK Size||European Size|
The table below gives you a rough comparison between UK, European and US sizing based on the brands that we sell. The difference between European sizes is approximately 3/4 UK size and therefore rarely do sizes tally exactly. If you need any advice on sizing and fitting, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|UK Size||European||Ladies' US Size||Mens' US Size|